Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chick-Fil-A Brownies

We had an assignment in our object lighting class to photograph chocolate with a studio strobes. I chose to shoot Chick-Fil-A brownies because I love the way they taste and they have icing on the top of them which makes them really pretty. For the setup I used a Farrell light slanted in the back and an additional speedotron light on the right side of the table to get more texture in the brownie.

Canon 50D
Exposure: 1/250sec @ F/16 
Focal Length: 82mm 
ISO 200

4 comments:

  1. I like the lighting, the walnuts look edible. nice clean background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the close up shot and crop of this image. The brownies look absolutely fabulous. I should know since we were the only ones still working last Tuesday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well done samantha. so realistic that you could almost reach in and touch it. very impressive. excellent project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorites..chocolate and nuts...mmmmmm! I actually took the time to look at the composition on this one. You are doing great work. I wanted to go buy some of these.

    ReplyDelete