Monday, November 23, 2009

Light Writing

For this assignment we were required to shoot a fruit or vegetable. I chose peppers because the colors of them really caught my eye. For the lighting we were required to experiment with light writing. I used the broncolor light brush for the lighting and left the shutter open for four seconds at f/8. During this time you just shine the light on different parts of the image to your liking! I hope you love the colors as much as I do!

Canon 50D
Exposure: 4secs @ f/8 
Focal Length: 80mm  
Broncolor Light Brush
ISO 200  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha,

    Great color in this image! How do you like the Broncolor light gun? I hadn't heard of it until recently but I am a huge Broncolor fan. Does it run off a pack or off its own battery??

    Cheers,

    Justin
    http://www.justinpoulsen.com

    ReplyDelete